CXC Global North America – Director Client Partnership Development Manager
CXC Global Americas is adding to our North America Team. Our dynamic growth with domestic and global clients who are seeking to better manager their contingent and non-employee workforce has allowed us to add to our team. If you have Contingent Workforce Business Development Experience and would like to join our Americas team we would love to hear from you.
CXC Global a leading international contingent workforce management organization is currently seeking a Director – Client Partnership Development Manager to join our growing USA and Canada team. Familiarity with providing domestic and global contingent workforce solution partnerships to Staffing Firms, MSP’s, VMS Providers, Payroll and Contractor Compliance Firms, Independent Recruiters and Enterprise Corporations is required for this exciting growth opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects in North America with domestic and global requirements
- Interface with our domestic and global team to assist partners and clients
- Sell value of CXC Global services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Partner with Global Marketing and Product Development departments to identify what new products and services would benefit our clients
- Ensure that, at various stages in a client company’s life cycle, they are properly situated on the CXC Global’s platform and maximize their experience.
- Market to existing clients any new products that come out of our Product Development group.
In return for the success that team member share, CXC Global offers
- Competitive compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- Domestic & Global travel
- Work with a dedicated and tenured team delivering world class service
- Learn the exciting world of global contractor management, payroll and compliance
- Work from home based office or USA office (Seattle area), Canada office (Vancouver area)
- Recognition, working for innovative global leader
- Build and share in our exciting social media platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience with commission and expenses
Fluency in Spanish or French a plus
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role, please contact our office for a confidential call.